Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

7541 - 7560 of 7603 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,672 Posts
Went out for a nice ride with the Mrs up to Julian to get some apple pie. Incredible weather & ride. Big crowd considering. Tons of bikes. Must of saw 10 or 11 Indians out on the 140 mile loop today. Scouts, RM's and Chieftains. Not one FTR or Challenger though. Good to see the improved tribe presence.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Did a nice 100 mile ride today with a new riding bud met here on the forum. Beautiful 70 + degree day with loads of sunshine. Anxious to go again.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
99 Posts
Did about 250 miles yesterday. weather was nice. But man did i get sun burned!

Attachments

·
Bronze member
2,240 Posts
Traveled just under 200 miles today.The temp was 66*F,partly cloudy,and partly sunny,and the scooters were comin out of the wood work.But the best part was,NO RAIN!! [for a change]lol lol Dave!!!

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts

·
Founding Member / Distinguished
4,074 Posts
I got nice ride in today me and a buddy visited the Battle of Lexington in Missouri. It the best part was we met up at a gas station and a guy on a Victory Cross Country pulls up to talk to us. He points at our bikes mine a Road Glide my buddies a Dyna SuperGlide and tell his passenger those are Harleys. Then he shouts **** HARLEY lol. We all had a good laugh and went our separate ways

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Rider
969 Posts
Well, when we parted with you, we were hungry. Do you have any cafe suggestions for the Alvin area?
Rolled up to Pearland for Mexican late lunch then rolled another circle around the county. Total of 236 miles today.
I think the Fatboy was wearing on her.
For a nice, home cooked meal that feels like your mom made it, Parks on Gordon is really good !!!

for some home cooked Mexican Food, go to Las Flores...

for seafood, you can hit Cajun Shack on 35 in Alvin, OR, Manvel Seafood on HWY6 - owned by a 35 year old asian kid, but it's AMAZING...

and for BBQ, The Caboose on Gordon has made a name for itself - pricy, but worth it :)

·
Registered
341 Posts
Got out for a short 60 mile Lake Nockamixon loop ride yesterday. Beautiful, lot more riders out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7541 - 7560 of 7603 Posts