Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

Did you ride today

771K views 11K replies 1K participants last post by  Davetac1 
I just got back from a nice ride today. The weather is perfect today and will be even better tomorrow. Then on Saturday and Sunday it's going to rain. But, next week it's supposed to be nice and sunny thru the week. So, I will be going on some road adventurers and maybe doing some overnight camping one day next week.

Not today, But, I did yesterday. I got up really early and took off on a four hour ride. It's been really hot here in the middle of the day. So, I like to head out ether early in the evening or in the early morning. I just changed my oil, oil filter with some Amsoil 20-40 V twin oil for an Indian Chief Vintage, along with new NGK spark plugs that I gapped, a new K&N air filter and straightened up the belt alignment. I did the adjustment when the belt was cold too. Now there's no more squealing and Parker is running really good too. I call my Chief Vintage Parker. After Quanah Parker the Comanche Chief.

I went with a friend to an HD rally in Hot Springs, Arkansas today. The Indian truck was there also and they were letting people test drive the new Indians. Lots of HD's and Indians there today along with plenty of good music, lot's of food, Also lots of good people and good times. Sorry about no pictures, but I don't own a smart phone.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.