Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

Did something really bad...

3K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  pawn 
#1 ·
I got my wife to give me her credit card to pay my Jeep property taxes here in South Carolina. I knew I should have given it back to her right away but I was feeling kind of lazy. I was sitting in the man cave browsing for mods for my SDH and making a wish list. Just throwing really cool stuff in the cart and after a few Capt Morgans, I glanced down and the shiny glitter of her Navy Federal Credit Union Rewards card caught my eye. Well in my distorted condition I said what hell and ordered;

Voodoo air cleaner
Tab Bam sticks
Lloydz 558 cams
Rear Brake flasher from Custom Dynamics
A PV3 from Dynojet
New Grips
Hogworkx LED Head and passing lights
and a new tinted Freedom Shield

The hard part was timing my shift work for a Chemical Lab, to be home when the boxes arrived. Thank you Amazon, UPS and Fedex for your delivery information services.

I love my wife.

See less See more
#2 ·
I love my wife.
How apt your forum name appears in this scenario?

…...Do you think professing your love on an open forum as an afterthought is going to 'cut the mustard' and be sufficient? If it is, does she have an unattached aesthetically pleasing sister that would fancy hooking up with a fine English gentleman? Disclaimer: There may have been a little embellishment applied with regards to my description?

:cool:

#5 ·
Just remember it’s easier to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission;) Maybe we should start a poll on how long you’ll have to sleep outside if/when she finds out😆 And in that South Carolina humidity, hopefully Water Moccasins, rattlers, and Copperheads don’t frequent your yard😳

#8 ·
It sounded better with the Tabs, that Voodoo air cleaner looked pretty cool and I feel safer with a flashing brake light. But WOW the the Lloydz cams are incredible. With a good tune from Dynojet, this is a completely different bike.

#12 · (Edited)
What are we talking here, about $3K or so give or take for parts? What's the cost of property tax on a Jeep? Same as DMV registration? Or are you guys charged both? Just wondering.

#14 ·
I got my wife to give me her credit card to pay my Jeep property taxes here in South Carolina. I knew I should have given it back to her right away but I was feeling kind of lazy. I was sitting in the man cave browsing for mods for my SDH and making a wish list. Just throwing really cool stuff in the cart and after a few Capt Morgans, I glanced down and the shiny glitter of her Navy Federal Credit Union Rewards card caught my eye. Well in my distorted condition I said what hell and ordered;

Voodoo air cleaner
Tab Bam sticks
Lloydz 558 cams
Rear Brake flasher from Custom Dynamics
A PV3 from Dynojet
New Grips
Hogworkx LED Head and passing lights
and a new tinted Freedom Shield

The hard part was timing my shift work for a Chemical Lab, to be home when the boxes arrived. Thank you Amazon, UPS and Fedex for your delivery information services.

I love my wife.
nice

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.