Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some background, I bought my bike from the dealer new, but with the stage 2 cam upgrades already done. I just got the PVCX from FM, and after flashing I noticed the heat on the rear cylinder seems to be higher than expected. I was going to download the dyno jet tune, and compare, but when I uploaded the PV_INFO file, I don't see any of the stage II components listed on the available tunes. So my question is, is there a way for me to know if the dealer flashed the stage II tune?

Thanks!

·
Registered
53 Posts
For some background, I bought my bike from the dealer new, but with the stage 2 cam upgrades already done. I just got the PVCX from FM, and after flashing I noticed the heat on the rear cylinder seems to be higher than expected. I was going to download the dyno jet tune, and compare, but when I uploaded the PV_INFO file, I don't see any of the stage II components listed on the available tunes. So my question is, is there a way for me to know if the dealer flashed the stage II tune?

Thanks!
Think you may have posted this under the wrong group. No Stage II Cams for the scout that I'm aware of.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts