Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BRAD TIBBITS. SEEMS TO NOT WANT TO RETURN MY CALLS OR MY BIKE. HE WAS SUPPOSE TO FIX IT. HAD IT FOR 6 MONTHS, CLOSES UP SHOP AND KEEPS MY BIKE!! I NEED INFO IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME.

·
Rider
722 Posts
BRAD TIBBITS. SEEMS TO NOT WANT TO RETURN MY CALLS OR MY BIKE. HE WAS SUPPOSE TO FIX IT. HAD IT FOR 6 MONTHS, CLOSES UP SHOP AND KEEPS MY BIKE!! I NEED INFO IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME.
I sent your predicament to a few friends of mine and yesterday I got a call from one of them saying they drove by the building and saw Brad inside near the front window. He also suggested contacting Albany DMV Auto Theft Division.

Brad does have a Facebook account. Maybe you can contact some of the people on his Friends list.

I went to this page and if you scroll down under his name, there are a bunch of phone numbers listed that you can try.

I hope this works out for you. I got ticked off just reading about it. I would certainly pursue legal action if nothing else.

·
Rider
1,570 Posts
If it was just there for maintenance and you or the bank are the title holders report that as stolen. Then go after him . IF you owe him money for services rendered he has to take you to civil court he cannot hold your property as collateral until the debt is paid at least not in my state. You need to call your local law enforcement and speak to an officer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts