Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I love that area. You made me want to take a trip, I used to spend 3-4 months a year in the summer in the Sundance WY area. Many great memories, made me homesick and it was not my home.

Thanks for bringing back a great time in my life.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I've always wanted to see that "in real life". I remember watching that Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind movie with my Dad when I was a kid and was just in awe of that mountain. I didn't believe it was real, always thought it was a prop. Alas, it's way too far away from NY - I'll probably never get to see it.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Beautiful picture and great riding area, DDB.

Your trip reminds me of my first visit to DT....25 years ago. This picture is still one of my favorites I took during that visit. Still looks like a postcard to me...

View attachment 596766

·
Registered
16 Posts
Made me homesick looking at the picture... some of the best riding roads and sights that you will ever see.

·
Rider
944 Posts
We camped at the KOA walking distance from the tower. Every night they showed Close Encounters with a projector on a sheet.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Wow... I saw devils tower as a small child and I still have dreams about it. Thank you for this thread.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts