Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Founding member
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a idea that I hope my fellow Scout buyers will like. We can show our number from the " I have put a deposit down" thread list in our post. I have done it by adding a signature line. I think it's a neat way to easily see how many have ordered Scouts and fun to watch our family grow. I'm # 150 on the list and the beat goes on. What do you think?

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'm in!

But I'd rather be #007 at the actual roll-out - not just the deposit down!

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
I'm in!

But I'd rather be #007 at the actual roll-out - not just the deposit down!
I have a idea that I hope my fellow Scout buyers will like. We can show our number from the " I have put a deposit down" thread list in our post. I have done it by adding a signature line. I think it's a neat way to easily see how many have ordered Scouts and fun to watch our family grow. I'm # 150 on the list and the beat goes on. What do you think?
Where did you get that number?

·
Registered
166 Posts
It's mid-November and still no word on ETA of my wife's bike delivery. Our dealer said mid November - December some time. So, any day now I guess. Kinda like waiting for a baby to be born!

·
Registered
163 Posts
I wonder if the bikes themselves will be numbered.
Technically, every bike is numbered (VIN) :p

But yes, I would expect the first 1901 "First Run" bikes should have a unique number on a badge like they did with the Chief.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts