Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be giving a Chieftain a demo ride this Friday in Elizabethtwn, Pa.. Any of you guys going to be there?

I'm taking the wife along for the ride... hopefully it will blow her away... making it easier for me to sell the HD and get the Red Chieftain.

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
I'm gonna try to stop by to check the bikes out. I can't buy now so I don't want to ride one and find I like it to much. I'm sure your wife will like the chieftain they are sweet.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Driving up there Friday morning from Southern Maryland to demo the Chieftan. I had an opportunity to ride one a couple times 3 weeks ago in Charlotte, NC also. Love the bike. When I saw the truck was going to Elizabethtown, jumped at the chance for another 20 minutes in the saddle. I love my Cross Roads, but thinking the Chieftan will eventually take her place.
...MDHawk

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe I'll see you there. I'll be the big bald headed guy with a nice looking short brunett. Riding a black HD Ultra. If you see me flag me down. My ride is at 1 PM.

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
Mikekoz1 - I took my wife on a Chieftain demo ride. SOLD. Stock settings the suspension was awesome. Can't wait to set the preload and add the 20 lbs of air recommended in the owners manual. Our demo bike had a backrest as I had requested. Union HJ dealer, Angela & Steve, made sure the people who had ordered bikes got to ride what the ordered. We had a great time at this dealership.

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
12751 said:
Riding at 1PM also. Old guy with white hair. See you there Mike.
...MDHawk
Hawk... see you there!!!! And I'm no kid... mid fifties (where did the years go?)!

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
19011 said:
Mikekoz1 - I took my wife on a Chieftain demo ride. SOLD. Stock settings the suspension was awesome. Can't wait to set the preload and add the 20 lbs of air recommended in the owners manual. Our demo bike had a backrest as I had requested. Union HJ dealer, Angela & Steve, made sure the people who had ordered bikes got to ride what the ordered. We had a great time at this dealership.

This is VERY good news.... my wife seems skeptical at this point. I'm hoping once her butt hits that seat, the smile will grow. She LOVES the Harley. I'm not looking to buy just yet but if I like the ride it will be sometime next year. Probably early in the year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts