Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant wait for Saturday's Demo day at Cherokee trikes an more. I love my cross country and will probably never leave the brand but would be nice to see what polaris had done with Indian. Ive heard a lot of good things about them here and want to see for myself. Maybe in a couple of years adding one to the stable.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Glenn, as a very satisfied Vision customer (bought from the great people at Cherokee), tell us about their Demo Day. How many bikes? What was the attendance? What did you ride?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, i was looking forward to it too! I even reserved a spot, but i didn't make it in time.
pretty good turn out, i think they had 2 - 3 of all three Indians, from what i gathered from everyone that DID ride, they are all smooth and powerful. The Chieftain was the top dog from what i hear. Comfortable and very maneuverable...
Sad I mssed it. Ishould have ridden a little faster...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ss_twin
They had a great turn out. They had about 9 bikes to demo and ppl were waiting in line. It was very organized, you had to go through a rep telling you about the features of the bike and then to a safety speech before even getting on the bikes. I rode the red chieftan. It was a great bike, a little more cramped than my cross country but handled very well. The 106 is awesome, loved the torque although I didnt have a backrest for my wife so I couldnt fully lay into it. There was a very little room between the mirrors and grips. Im use to my cc so finding the rear brake pedal took some getting use to cause it was higher and the led display was not visible with the sun light hitting it directly. I was hoping to ride the vintage but with the huge crowd I was unable to. We went on about a 15 min ride. All in all I love the Indians and maybe when the cc is paid off I will park one next to the cc

1 - 4 of 4 Posts