Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
I'm going to be the dealer guinea pig/tester for this exhaust (and their headlight fairing). I was advised that the exhaust is indeed quieter in the open than it is in the small video room. I know the stage 1 is certainly louder in our tech area than in the parking lot. The chrome heat shields should be in soon, so the exhaust should be shipping soon....

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm going to be the dealer guinea pig/tester for this exhaust (and their headlight fairing). I was advised that the exhaust is indeed quieter in the open than it is in the small video room. I know the stage 1 is certainly louder in our tech area than in the parking lot. The chrome heat shields should be in soon, so the exhaust should be shipping soon....
Ontario regulations have capped out sound output to 92 db and there are popular driving roots up here where they will pull you over and meter the sound output. Then there's the emission issue. If he can't sell them to Californians as stated on his site then then I'm pretty much sol for Ontario. Too bad since the look is amazing .

·
Registered
305 Posts
When you get them, would you please check to see if the passenger foot pegs will still be able to be mounted with that exhaust? I would love to get those pipes, but also need to have the pegs for my wife. I've already emailed DBC about it, but no response.

Thanks a ton.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
When you get them, would you please check to see if the passenger foot pegs will still be able to be mounted with that exhaust? I would love to get those pipes, but also need to have the pegs for my wife. I've already emailed DBC about it, but no response.

Thanks a ton.
I have learned you need to call Dirty Bird. Email response is slooooow

·
Founding member
439 Posts

Thanks a ton.
Don't think they will work based on pictures below

Leather%20Saddlebags[1].jpg

DBC-Scout-42-3.jpg

·
Founding member
439 Posts
The pipes work just fine. Had mine installed last week and there is no problem with "Bag Issues" Look awesome and sound tremendous!
My post was in reference to the passenger foot pegs, not the saddlebags. Dirty Birds website states they will not work with them.

Post pictures! I want to see (and hear) them!!!:D

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
The pipes work just fine. Had mine installed last week and there is no problem with "Bag Issues" Look awesome and sound tremendous!
Yes .. Pictures please

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Pictures, video please LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts