Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, friends. I have seen in the ride command web that there is a DEC19 software update for bikes up to 2019 and earlier.
Has anyone installed this update?. Any remarkable improvement? Any advice?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
28 Posts
@Atuti - I just loaded it but have to wait to ride. I would like to know what the Display Customization does, maybe I just missed it in the settings.

Software Update
Update Ride Command For These Exciting New Features

1. Support with Ride Command Companion App Added ability to sync routes and waypoints with Ride Command App and Account via Bluetooth.
  2. Navigation Pass Points Added "Pass Points" to allow specific route creation without announcement of stop at that point. Point is removed if passed along route. Prompts if you want to remove point if route re-calculation occurs within 2 miles of the point
  3. Navigation Interface Improvements Full-screen Turn-by-Turn direction list. Updated "Add Stop?" pop-up verbiage from "Yes" and "No" to "Add Stop" and "Replace Destination"
  4. Display Customization Independent left and right side screen configuration

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Grimm. Please, I would appreciate if you keep us informed of any difference compared to last versión.

·
Registered
28 Posts
@Atuti - As promised:
For the most part everything operates the same, except the following:
  • Ride Commander app no longer functions while connected via USB cable
    • I have a USB cable which runs to the glove box. This enabled two things: (1. constant charging and 2. cover art on the audio screen)
      • Now you must be connected Bluetooth to use ride commander and upload any maps to the bike
THE PITS lol....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts