Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Founding member / platinum
10,006 Posts
Wow, this thing is growing... I already have a couple of favorites....

·
Registered
178 Posts
Some are very cool...others not so much. IMO the trike and the Spyder copy are hideous. The black Scout with silver wheels and a BMW GSA fender copy (third row, third from the left) is a complete botch job; looks like a bunch of mis-matched parts cobbled together. Like I said IMO. I like most of the retro themed bikes.

·
11th Light Infantry Brigade
3,603 Posts
Not a scout owner but the ones with the old school seats are pretty sweet. I bet all you scout owners love that machine - WOW - Pat

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Reactions: dregol

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Some are very cool...others not so much. IMO the trike and the Spyder copy are hideous. The black Scout with silver wheels and a BMW GSA fender copy (third row, third from the left) is a complete botch job; looks like a bunch of mis-matched parts cobbled together. Like I said IMO. I like most of the retro themed bikes.
There's more than one trike there. Which one?

·
Founding member / platinum
10,006 Posts
I have not seen the one yet that rattles my innards enough to vote for it.

I do see features on everyone that gets the juices flowing but no single one really turns me on enough to make a choice.

If I could cherry pick the choice items off some of them and incorporate each of the features into a single bike..... like a paint job here, a headlight arrangement there, a gear shifter here, a suspension and a brake thing there...... well, you know I guess that is what the whole thing is all about?
Give us some idea's for the future.

Now I still don't have a favorite one to actually vote for it! DRAT!

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Old School Scout from Engelhart Powersports is my old employers entry...

1 - 20 of 53 Posts