Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I visited Indian of Lakeland today they only had 2 bikes One road master and one 2014 Vintage! I guess Indians can't be built fast enough. One salesman said he took deposits for 16 scout's expecting deliveries next week.

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Yes, was there last Tues and that is all they had. Indian is doing a great business for sure. I wonder if me and aln.brown are of those 16 Scout orders. Who was the salesperson you spoke with?

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Is that deliveries or Scout deliveries?

·
Founding member / Distinguished
3,599 Posts
I visited Indian of Lakeland today they only had 2 bikes One road master and one 2014 Vintage! I guess Indians can't be built fast enough. One salesman said he took deposits for 16 scout's expecting deliveries next week.
This is why I decided to buy my Roadmaster now. First, the dealer was will to negotiate a little more being the off time for sales. Already they had got 4 Roadmasters in and had them sold before reaching the sales floor. The fifth one made it to the show room floor and got sold that weekend. Mine was the 6th one sold and they got it from another dealership in trade for a two tone Chieftain. They say the way these are going that if you wait till spring everything will be full list price including accessories! I believe them. Dean E

·
Registered
765 Posts
not sure if the Roadmaster and Chieftain come off the same line but the dealers I've been to in the last month (3) had more Roadmasters available than Chieftains.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts