Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

Gold Supporting Member
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I finally got the time to install a set of DBC Stampede Highway Handlebars. The installation is not for the faint of heart. The right angles of the bars make running the wires through them really difficult. Total time was 3.5 hours and then a couple of test rides to tweak the handlebar and mirror positions. For me and my orangutan arms the bars are very comfortable.

If anyone is interested in tackling this themselves, see PDF instructions below.

Motor vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive lighting Headlamp
Motor vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Bicycle handlebar Automotive lighting
Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle Cruiser
Vehicle Motor vehicle Helicopter rotor Motorcycle Motorcycle accessories
Motor vehicle Vehicle Mode of transport Motorcycle Chopper
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car
Motorcycle Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting Chopper

Attachments

Premium Member
2016 Indian Roadmaster 120 Stroker
Very nice bars!!

Beautiful bike too!

Founding member / Distinguished
Yeah they do look great on the bike. I had the same issues with the Stampede bars on the RM and I got an extra set of wires to run with the grip heat! Needless to say there is a bunch of wires in those bars. Dean

Founding member / Distinguished
And look at all that room you now have to mount your phone on the bars! LOL D

Limited Edition - Solid Red Roadmaster
those look pretty darn cool.

Registered
I finally got the time to install a set of DBC Stampede Highway Handlebars. The installation is not for the faint of heart. The right angles of the bars make running the wires through them really difficult. Total time was 3.5 hours and then a couple of test rides to tweak the handlebar and mirror positions. For me and my orangutan arms the bars are very comfortable.

If anyone is interested in tackling this themselves, see PDF instructions below.

View attachment 37706 View attachment 37707 View attachment 37708 View attachment 37709 View attachment 37710 View attachment 37711 View attachment 37712
Might be a tough installation,but you got a great looking bike!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts