German Rider
1,504 Posts
Reactions: rickkcir

·
German Rider
1,504 Posts
My pictures would probably deemed as "inappropriate"

😆
Send them via email to me or put them in a we album and send me the link. I love that shit. ;) :cool:

Cu,
Sven

Reactions: bambam0099

·
Registered
25 Posts
Looking at getting to bike week this year and as a first time Daytona visitor, you guys have recommendations on where to stay? I'm not looking at camping so any recommended hotels would be great. Ormond beach or Daytona. Just seeing if anyone has had great experiences anywhere (y)

·
German Rider
1,504 Posts
It is a bit more far away, but when we go there we stay at the holiday inn express in Orange City.

25min drive to daytona main street, but hotel is very clean, very good value, free parking, quiet at night and affordable - just my two cents....

Just had two cancel 5 rooms for ten nights, die to we germans are still not allowed to enter the USA for vacation,fun,etc. So sad 😭😭😭

Cu,
Sven

·
Registered
130 Posts
It is a bit more far away, but when we go there we stay at the holiday inn express in Orange City.

25min drive to daytona main street, but hotel is very clean, very good value, free parking, quiet at night and affordable - just my two cents....

Just had two cancel 5 rooms for ten nights, die to we germans are still not allowed to enter the USA for vacation,fun,etc. So sad 😭😭😭

Cu,
Sven
That sucks, hopefully you were able to get fully refunded for everything.

·
German Rider
1,504 Posts
That sucks, hopefully you were able to get fully refunded for everything.
Yeah, that really sucks. Planned for about 4 years to get 10 people all together. We got all money back, so from this point good, but still sad.... It is the 80th anniversary. That would have been a big party....

Cu,
Sven

Reactions: Confeder8archer

·
Registered
130 Posts
Yeah, that really sucks. Planned for about 4 years to get 10 people all together. We got all money back, so from this point good, but still sad.... It is the 80th anniversary. That would have been a big party....

Cu,
Sven
It's a bunch of loud, shiney, really customized people drinking, smoking, and fornication around every tree, sign, and park bench. Mixed with college age women barely dressed listening to live music everywhere and flashing boobs to everyone. Then there's the hundreds of thousands of motorcycles roaring up and down the streets all day, all night with their passengers flashing their boobs to everyone.
So there's beer, boobs, bikes and bands.

So its just like October fest in Germany I assume.

·
German Rider
1,504 Posts
It's a bunch of loud, shiney, really customized people drinking, smoking, and fornication around every tree, sign, and park bench. Mixed with college age women barely dressed listening to live music everywhere and flashing boobs to everyone. Then there's the hundreds of thousands of motorcycles roaring up and down the streets all day, all night with their passengers flashing their boobs to everyone.
So there's beer, boobs, bikes and bands.

So its just like October fest in Germany I assume.
Been three time to the bike week and two times to the Biketoberfest already, so I know, what it is and will happen. What you described is exactly what I am. A german *******, so fits perfectly.

In some points comparable with the Octoberfest in Munich, but without bikes.
Bikes, Beer, Boobs and Bands - aren't this the main reason for bike week ?
Okay, I forgot, meeting friends....

Cu,
Sven

·
Founding member / Distinguished
Indians. LOTS of Indians
3,866 Posts
Fourteen days, we ride out from Tejas to FL. Staying at an AirBnB, walking distance from Main St. Soooooooooooooo Ready!

·
German Rider
1,504 Posts
Have fun and drink a beer for me. I prefer Shiner Bock. Prost is what we say !

Cu,
Sven

Reactions: Wulf and rickkcir

·
Founding member / Distinguished
Indians. LOTS of Indians
3,866 Posts
Looking good ! Pouring outside as type this ... so had to check Daytona weather (shown in the pic). Temps for the ride from TX>FL looks to be in the 60s and 'dry' next week ..

61 - 77 of 77 Posts