Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Daytona 200 and the AFT TT race in Daytona will be run with no spectators, Looks like a full day of tv for me, I had trackside tickets too ?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you get a ticket refund?

They are not issuing refunds, you have 18 months to get tickets to a race so I will get tickets to next years Daytona race
Is the 200 even on TV? I haven’t been able to find it the last few years on DirecTv.
It is on NBC Sports track pass, same station as the AFT race, if you buy it through the AFT website you can get it for $1.99 a month or $10.99 a year

·
Bronze member
3,472 Posts
I was wondering about that... I'm also wondering about NASCAR this weekend...

·
Bronze Member
2,398 Posts
I'm just happy there is some racing to watch this weekend everything else is cancelled. F-1, IMSA and Indy Car and Supercross.

·
Bronze member
1,336 Posts
I remember listening to the Daytona 200 on a Los Angeles AM radio station 50 years ago, and which would be won by Dick Mann riding a Honda 750, and THEN listening the next year when he won it on a BSA Rocket-3, and which would be the reason I'd purchase that Rocket-3 of mine within the next few weeks.

(...GEEZE, I'm gettin' old!...fifty freakin' years ago, I can't believe it!)

·
Bronze member
2,570 Posts
"American Flat Track has postponed this weekend’s race events at Daytona International Speedway, which includes Saturday’s DAYTONA 200 presented by CoMoto and the DAYTONA TT. The DAYTONA 200 will be held as part of Biketoberfest in October and the 79th DAYTONA TT will be rescheduled on a future date. We believe this decision is in the best interest of the safety and well-being of our fans, competitors, officials and everyone associated with the sport. We will continue to monitor this dynamic situation as we assess future race events.”

1 - 15 of 15 Posts