Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Peace-pipe, fellow Indianeras. MoCo refugee posting here for the first time. Got my red Chieftain from Lancaster County Indian, PA last month. Harley man for 44 years. Divorced from MoCo three months, all due to irreconcilable differences with the HD Stealerships...er, I mean Dealerships. My 07 Ultra was in top form, sold it dirt cheap, just to get the orange and black monkey off my as I was saying.....dealerships. Take a Cautionary Tale to heart, Indian Corporate Sweat Lodge: Think NOTof 'why' you came to be, but for WHOM.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx and a happy Thanksgiving, D-Roz. I am in Montgomery County. Maybe someday when weather is right we can meet and ride.

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome. I've never owned a Harley that was anywhere close to 'new' but, like you, after 44+ years of MoCo I have not looked back after getting my 2012 Cross Country. I still think Harleys are cool and there are many I would love to have in my garage to tinker with. ...but to ride and maintain... well, let's just say I'm done with that 'lifestyle.'

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome from Solomons Nantan. And, congratulations on your new Chieftan. I've test ridden them 3 times and would like to have one some day.
Ride safe and enjoy your new bike!
...MDHawk

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
Nantan - Thanks. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. We will ride together, too close not to make it happen. You are right down the rode from me (central AA Co.). Your Chieftain will get continue to impress you. After my trip next week for stage one install I will break 1K prior to getting back home.

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome aboard. I'm a fellow chieftain owner and in love with the ride. I'm also a Vic loyalist as well with my wife's XRs in the stable as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts