Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day to all!

Guys, I need your help. And immediately apologize for my bad English))) I'm from Belarus)))

I recently bought an Indian Scout and realized that there is very little information about it on the Russian -language Internet.

My problem is that the dashboard light (speedometer) doesn't work. In the dark, only the speedometer arrow lights up on the dashboard. The rest is not highlighted. You can 't see anything at night ... Is it possible to repair it somehow or do I need to change the entire dashboard?

I really hope for your help and will be grateful for any advice or hint

Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
235 Posts
I would remove the headlight and reseat the electrical connectors. If that does not help push each wire into the connector from the back to make sure each individual wire is seated fully into the connector.

Tim

Reactions: Sanya

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would remove the headlight and reseat the electrical connectors. If that does not help push each wire into the connector from the back to make sure each individual wire is seated fully into the connector.

Tim
Thank you very much! Follow your advice)

Yesterday I watched videos of American motorcyclists and found out that there are a lot of different wires hidden in the headlight)) Maybe there is a connector disconnected

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No need to go into the headlight. There is a connector in the speedometer bucket. Check all the pins there.
Thank you very much! I 'll check it out)

I think there is no contact somewhere. The speedometer arrow glows red, and the speedometer and electronic scoreboard are dark

·
Bronze member
1,895 Posts
Don't forget the plastic Jesus for your dashboard....it has saved me on several occasions.

Lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts