Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, is it me or does anyone else dislike the brightness of the odometer (dash lights) on their Classic and/or Vintage? I've looked through the hand book and I do not see where I can adjust the brightness. Am I overlooking the ability to dim the dash lights?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I was curious and looked in service manual. nothing on dimming dash lights. looks fairly simple to remove dash on Classic/Vintage. Lower wattage bulbs? perhaps or a tinted lens on speedo and gas. What I dislike is red dash lights. Much prefer classic blue/green. Service manual does not list bulb numbers.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I was curious and looked in service manual. nothing on dimming dash lights. looks fairly simple to remove dash on Classic/Vintage. Lower wattage bulbs? perhaps or a tinted lens on speedo and gas. What I dislike is red dash lights. Much prefer classic blue/green. Service manual does not list bulb numbers.
I have the opposite problem with my Vintage. I would like to make the lights brighter to help me better at night. Apparently, this is not an option with the Vintage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts