Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
121 - 131 of 131 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 Chieftain Base++++
790 Posts
When I first got my bike I heard about these clips breaking, I bought a bag of these maybe 5 for $15 from Amazon. I've been lucky that the original has not broken yet, but in retrospect I don't use that compartment much. I have my USB stick in there for my music and don't constantly open and close it. Now that said, we should be able to use it as it's advertised but unfortunately the answer may be to limit its use.

·
Rider
846 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
I just paid almost $20 on Amazon yesterday (with expedited shipping because it's not Amazon Prime compatible). Damn.

I look at it as your fault since you posted this link one day later - so, technically, you now owe me $17.00 ;)

Here is a link to the clip for 3 bucks.

·
German Rider
2,394 Posts
I just paid almost $20 on Amazon yesterday (with expedited shipping because it's not Amazon Prime compatible). Damn.

I look at it as your fault since you posted this link one day later - so, technically, you now owe me $17.00 ;)
If you have had a look a posting #115 , you could have saved that money. So you owe me a beer to calm down.......maybe no need for reading all 7 pages, but maybe the last 1 or two ones....

Cu,
Sven

·
Rider
846 Posts

In my post, I said there was a link somewhere. I actually found the link in this thread. I would rather owe it to you than beat you out of it. I owe you 17 if you are ever in Fredericksburg VA. :)

·
Registered
642 Posts
I used the search function and this thread did not show up when searching for "glove box clips" or whatever term it was I used. It did bring up another thread where someone linked the same exact thing on Amazon. I am calm. I was just having a bit of fun.

Germans... no sense of humor. ;)

If you have had a look a posting #115 , you could have saved that money. So you owe me a beer to calm down.......maybe no need for reading all 7 pages, but maybe the last 1 or two ones....

Cu,
Sven

Hahahah! Ok good sir, I will take you up on that.

In my post, I said there was a link somewhere. I actually found the link in this thread. I would rather owe it to you than beat you out of it. I owe you 17 if you are ever in Fredericksburg VA. :)

·
German Rider
2,394 Posts
Germans... no sense of humor. ;)
Exactly ! We go down to the basement when we laugh. 🤔 😁 😁 😁

Have fun ! (y)

Cu,
Sven

• Haha
Reactions: Usafle

·
Registered
642 Posts
So the Amazon 3rd party seller never shipped the clips. Finally got Amazon to refund my $. Ordered 2 clips from the website @Drumming horse linked because they were so cheap.

Cheap...until I saw the shipping charge. Holy Mary Mother of God. $15.00 to ship two of them AND via USPS not even FedEx or UPS?!?!?!?

Whatever, they arrived today finally so I no longer have to look at my Glove box in the air.

Still, $15.00 for shipping something like that - that company should be ashamed of themselves.

I can't wait now for @Demolition Man to chime in again to tell me to calm down or say I'm a typical whiny American LOL!

·
Rider
846 Posts
Yes, I guess that is the killer. I ordered 12 of them. I keep one in the saddle bag and I have a bag of them in my toolbox at home. I should never need to buy them again. Hopefully.

121 - 131 of 131 Posts