Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
I would start with the offerings from your dealership in a touch-up pen from Polaris.
Since Polaris has not been open with their paint mixture formulae, it is difficult to match their paint system with industry standard.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would start with the offerings from your dealership in a touch-up pen from Polaris.
Since Polaris has not been open with their paint mixture formulae, it is difficult to match their paint system with industry standard.
Thank you

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
I agree 100% I remember back in 2013 with my Victory cross roads classic ,I changed my soft bags to hard bags ,they came not painted and could not get perfect match so ended up painting the whole bike with a custom candy . That lead to doing a recover too the seat and a new tour luggage trunk, changing the wire wheels to the alloy wheels and on and on lol . I miss the Victory ,but it was a great help to allow me to consider buying my Road Master because I loved it so much. Amazing how you try to do something simple like paint a set of luggage Sid ebbed and end up doing so much extra lol.
OJCJ2704.jpg
IMG_0243.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts