Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Ok at some point I am just going to call you a show off. No snow on the ground around that bike, I just got 10 inches New Years Day. I need chains to get out of garage.

·
Super Moderator
4,867 Posts
We have had rain for the past few days, been in the upper 30's but will be 50 something today!! :)

·
Founding member
950 Posts
Really dig the looks of the Scout. But I look like a circus bear on it with my oversized frame.

·
Original member / Distinguished
5,809 Posts
We have had rain for the past few days, been in the upper 30's but will be 50 something today!! :)

Real crazy weather. We have been iced in. County roads to my place sloppy yesterday but wind drying them out fast. Just really weird where the line between plain rain and ice hit.

·
Super Moderator
4,867 Posts
Really dig the looks of the Scout. But I look like a circus bear on it with my oversized frame.
I sat on a Scout while I was at Lone Star Indian in Garland......and with a 6'2" frame and 250lbs the wife said I reminded her of one of those Shriners who ride the mini bikes. :(

Shriner.jpg

·
Registered
796 Posts
Okay so it"s minus 36 today , still need to go wondering in the outdoors .Maybe I'll just polish the bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts