Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Read Only
6,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty good article, I wish I could forward it. Maybe someone else can. The thing that stood out was that while the bike is a step up from the RG, the fly in the ointment was the electrical glitches resembling those others have experienced here on two of their test bikes. Indian better get its act together.

·
Bronze member
2,702 Posts
Pretty good article, I wish I could forward it. Maybe someone else can. The thing that stood out was that while the bike is a step up from the RG, the fly in the ointment was the electrical glitches resembling those others have experienced here on two of their test bikes. Indian better get its act together.
To be fair, according to the article the Challengers tested were pre-production bikes and the glitch had to do with wire routing that caused a short due to chafing. The only recurring glitch I’m aware of on production Challengers is the cylinder misfire. Have not seen any posts regarding electrical shorts.

·
Registered
863 Posts
To be fair, according to the article the Challengers tested were pre-production bikes and the glitch had to do with wire routing that caused a short due to chafing. The only recurring glitch I’m aware of on production Challengers is the cylinder misfire. Have not seen any posts regarding electrical shorts.
Have seen a few posts regarding ruff shifting and sounding transmissions.

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Who Frickin cares anymore. There has been enough comparisons and reviews. Here is mine. I have 7500 miles on my Challenger and no off the floor HD can compare to it. Nuff said.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Who Frickin cares anymore. There has been enough comparisons and reviews. Here is mine. I have 7500 miles on my Challenger and no off the floor HD can compare to it. Nuff said.
7500! You must not get off it...lol. Must be top mileage for a Challenger ?

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
7500! You must not get off it...lol. Must be top mileage for a Challenger ?
I basically sleep on the damn thing. Put 1400 miles on it since Sunday. 200 more tomorrow, going on a 900 mile ride next Wednesday and Thursday. Oh, I did not ride it today, lol.

·
Registered
2020 Indian Challenger
1,407 Posts
I basically sleep on the damn thing. Put 1400 miles on it since Sunday. 200 more tomorrow, going on a 900 mile ride next Wednesday and Thursday. Oh, I did not ride it today, lol.
Looking at the snow on the ground outside and knowing mine is stuck at the dealership an hour away makes me jealous!

Happy for you! ?

·
Founding member / Distinguished
5,382 Posts
18 degrees and a couple inches of snow on the ground with all roads covered in salt or brine today. No riding here.

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Looking at the snow on the ground outside and knowing mine is stuck at the dealership an hour away makes me jealous!

Happy for you! ?
I would sleep at the dealership. I am as anal as it gets, damn.

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
"Who cares" "there are enough reviews"
Said as he Continues to give his review.. irony! ???
Figured one more from an actual Challenger owner won't hurt. It ain't never gonna stop unless a Mod closes this thread like he did to another one.

·
Silver member
4,933 Posts
Figured one more from an actual Challenger owner won't hurt. It ain't never gonna stop unless a Mod closes this thread like he did to another one.
So, what happened to your "Nuff said" LOL

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
So, what happened to your "Nuff said" LOL
Nothing, I only gave one review. The the other was a comment to a reply. Just like this one is, lol.

Reactions: WillyH
1 - 20 of 33 Posts