Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Has anyone used the Iron Workers Cargo Pants?
Thoughts, did it fit right??
Got a pair and love them best thing you can do go to their store and try them on
Love my used all the time I got the model the looks more like regular Jeans and hVe the Kevlar and Need Protection

·
Rider
407 Posts
I have worn two pair over the last 4 years, the cargo pants and the Iron Workers jeans. They are decently made with knee pad protection in addition to the heavy stitching and Kevlar/Polyester at the knees and seat. They are a one size fits all product which makes the fit hit or miss depending on your size. They only come in extra long inseams so plan on having them shortened unless you are 6' 2" or more.

I was never was particularly happy with the fit and finish of either pair but being a serious Atgatt guy they were the least expensive pair of riding pants I could find. I recently replaced them with a pair of Diamond Gusset Defender Jeans and the difference is day and night. For just a few dollars more the Diamond Gusset's are light years ahead in quality, fit and finish.

:cool:

·
Bronze member
2,788 Posts
Posted this in another thread, but I prefer under armor, such as from these guys..
Draggin Liners

That way I can wear something comfortable Jean or pant over.

·
Registered
771 Posts
I just ordered some Jaxn Motorsport jeans. They have tall sizes. I’ll report back once I receive them. They were $119 with free 2-5 day shipping.

·
Silver member
4,481 Posts
I like my Tobacco's. Expensive, but worth every penny. About a year old now and only washed twice. And they look just like you are wearing a pair of 501s...

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
OK. I tried that but USA or US wasn’t an option, unless my browser isn’t working properly. But it does list six different countries.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No, but I'm going to order a pair of the Kevlar riding pants from Brosh in Israel. I just got a couple of their hot-weather riding jackets. The MC cops over there use them in the summer.

Brosh motorcycle clothing containing Kevlar
Did you get the pants and how do you like them
Is the size and fit good

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
OK. I tried that but USA or US wasn’t an option, unless my browser isn’t working properly. But it does list six different countries.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I found sometimes with buying from other countries you just need to see the price of the item and get the postage cost ,then do your own currency conversion based on the exchange rate of the day. It is usually within 1 or 2 dollars of your local currency delivered.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just received my Brosh Israeli made cargo riding pants
Beautifully made have to wait for the hot weather to let you know how they do

just remember that there sizing is different
I wear a 42/44 (coronavirus extra 5lbs)
Ordered a size 60
Fits great

I’ll post later about how they are in hot weather

1 - 18 of 18 Posts