Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter HERE for September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Custom dynamics makes some sweet lighting for the Indians.
Marcus sells some cool stuff on indianaftermarket.com
There is also indianonlymotorcycles.com
Kuryakyn makes stuff for the Indians
There is ways stuff on ebay and Amazon
Lots if stuff out there, just have to decide what you want.
Thanks for the leads. I'll certainly be checking those sites out.

·
Registered
2021 Roadmaster DH in White Smoke
200 Posts
It's the smaller things. Mirrors, horn-cover, speakers,...that kind of stuff I'm after.
Look at Buffalo Horn. Awesome Not a cover but an entire air horn system. You would need to contact them directly yo order since you have lowers added to your bike. They do not list the exact configuration for your bike, but they make it. I have one.

My opinion on speakers is stay away. You can never get good sound on a bike because sound is moving air and you are moving through the air as you ride. Get really good helmets and use a Cardo or Sena brand bluetooth intercom.

Keep an eye on this site and join in on these conversations. new stuff is found and listed all the time.there is a ton of aftermarket stuff out there, there is even a post somewhere on here that has a listing of aftermarket suppliers and web links.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Are you sure that that is a Chieftain? Looks more like a Roadmaster to me. I mean, they are functionally the same bike, as Indian designed the Roadmaster, then removed the trunk and lowers and called it a Chieftain, then offered the RM for sale about 6 months later.

·
Bronze member
5,734 Posts
Are you sure that that is a Chieftain? Looks more like a Roadmaster to me. I mean, they are functionally the same bike, as Indian designed the Roadmaster, then removed the trunk and lowers and called it a Chieftain, then offered the RM for sale about 6 months later.

A lot of guys turn their Chieftains into Roadmansters as well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A lot of guys turn their Chieftains into Roadmansters as well.
Yup, I upgraded from 111 to 116, added to trunk, engine guard, lower fairing, and saddlebag guards. It is somewhat a roadmaster but with real power and a low profile. I’m honestly just looking for the smaller parts to truly customize it and give it a little bit of bling so to speak

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Look at Buffalo Horn. Awesome Not a cover but an entire air horn system. You would need to contact them directly yo order since you have lowers added to your bike. They do not list the exact configuration for your bike, but they make it. I have one.

My opinion on speakers is stay away. You can never get good sound on a bike because sound is moving air and you are moving through the air as you ride. Get really good helmets and use a Cardo or Sena brand bluetooth intercom.

Keep an eye on this site and join in on these conversations. new stuff is found and listed all the time.there is a ton of aftermarket stuff out there, there is even a post somewhere on here that has a listing of aftermarket suppliers and web links.
Yep, I already got the buffalo horn. That thing rocks way better than the “ Looney Tunes Road Runner“ horn that it had before.

·
Registered
2021 Roadmaster DH in White Smoke
200 Posts
Well I just had some custom paint pinstriping done which really made a huge differance on a Dark Horse. Brought out the hidden body lines and makes it stand out.

Also look at Audette for some cool but expensive items.

Add driving lights to the front and an adaptive headlight.

Mod your Indian Headdress on the front fender to light up.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Edited by moderator

Food for thought;
The more specific one can be in your original post (inquiry) - the less susceptible one will be in fielding obvious comments to ones inquiry.

Having said that, the time and effort it took you to quote Dan (not once but twice) you could have sourced a dozen items on your own via the web.

Just sayin’.

Happy Riding…

·
Rider
432 Posts

Both have parts from many manufactures and I have ordered from both. PCI can be slow sometimes but I always got the right thing and a decent price.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts