Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw that Arlen Ness has custom wheels on their site, specifically for the Scout!

Indian Billet Wheels

I'm not quiet ready to drop $2,800 but they look nice. :)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
*they do come up as back-order at checkout

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd prefer spokes too, but this is at least a step in the right direction!

·
Registered
738 Posts
That is a lot of dough. Personally, I think that the stock wheels couldn't get much better looking. I wonder what they would look like with some silver accents.
I LOVE the stock wheels. I could see some nice wire wheels making a neat statement however.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I ordered a new Bell Bullit helmet Sat. AN design... Not avilable until later this month! Hell I've kinda gotten accustomed to waiting! Oh yea! My Saddle bags came in Sat.am and they installed them for me (no $) Give the bike a whole different look

·
Distinguished Founding Member
5,337 Posts
Good to see wheel options but would never spend that kind of money for them .. Actually think the OEM look pretty decent just need a Good Black exhaust to match up ..

·
Registered
716 Posts
The wheels on the scout are awesome, I think they could really be cool if the rim was powder coated the color of the bike, or some combination like that. I wish I had photo shop to play with some different colors.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Here's an option, if ya like the wheel that comes with it, send them out to be chromed for a minimal cost. Few yrs back I sent mine off a Goldwing, cost 600.00 for both

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
stock rims look pretty nice but 16's!!!!!! = poor tyre selections. give me some 17's + sportier tyres not those tractor tyres!!!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hey people the Australian Indian site is showing spoked wheels as an option or accessory for the scout either in chrome or black finish ,but I haven't looked in to pricing but yer pretty happy with ome black wheels .

·
Founding member
564 Posts
A couple weeks ago, the Indian demo truck had scouts with both the chrome and black spoke rims. Really looked nice, and drastically changed how they looked. :)

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
if you get the optional wire wheels 17" rims could be laced to them at a decent cost. i always had wire wheeled bikes but todays aluminum rims are pretty nice + tubless is great, a puncture is said to go down slower as well. sealing wire wheels is an option as well as some tubless styles $$$ if they have fitments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts