Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy,

I've recently taken my Scout to American Heritage motorcycles Chicago West to check the new Springfield model and I have seen some Scout candy: two very nice custom Indians, among others, one vintage looking and one that would probably appeal to the ladies, pink one to commemorate the fight against this unscrupulous disease, breast cancer. They will sure make somebody happy this riding season.
I don't have a sprecial agenda or anything, I just wanted to know your opinions, so, what do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Senior member / gold
6,220 Posts
Howdy,

I've recently taken my Scout to American Heritage motorcycles Chicago West to check the new Springfield model and I have seen some Scout candy: two very nice custom Indians, among others, one vintage looking and one that would probably appeal to the ladies, pink one to commemorate the fight against this unscrupulous disease, breast cancer. They will sure make somebody happy this riding season.
I don't have a sprecial agenda or anything, I just wanted to know your opinions, so, what do you guys think?
While pink is not my colour I do like the combo. That looks cool,....
Alpal

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
While pink is not my colour I do like the combo. That looks cool,....
Alpal
Well, I would most definitely agree with you, it takes a really confident man to rock pink on a motorcycle, this particular Scout was customized with a female rider in mind, it's got the ribbon usually sported by supporters of the fight against breast cancer. The cool thing about this bike though it's the exhaust, that crusher exhaust on it is biblical.

·
Founding member
1,765 Posts
I like both bikes. The second one, with the dual headlights was in the custom Scout contest on Indian's webpage. I remember it because I loved the paint job with the hand painted Warbonnet that was a nod to classic Indian paint.

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Spoke

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like both bikes. The second one, with the dual headlights was in the custom Scout contest on Indian's webpage. I remember it because I loved the paint job with the hand painted Warbonnet that was a nod to classic Indian paint.

View attachment 37155
I wasn't aware the bike was in the contest even though I've watched it closely on Facebook but you're right, they have the original Scout park next to this one and the paint job is spot on. I've talked to the parts guy and he told me the paint job on that bike was something like $ 3200, it's been done by a team of two guys, one painted it and the other laid down the pinstripes. That bike has something like 8 grand in custom touches but it looks great.

·
flying down the road trying to loosen my load.
2,649 Posts
Howdy,

I really like the red and black with the dual headlights

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just noticed the chrome/rubber footpegs and brake/shifter pedals. Nice touch.
Where can I buy these for my Scout
Well, I'm glad you like it but unfortunately I don't work for the dealer so I couldn't give you an exact answer. You can call American Heritage Motorcycles Chicago west directly and I'm sure they will be happy to help you out or you can browse sites like Revzilla or cruisercustomizing and look for scout pegs, to me they look like some Kuryakyn pegs.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, I'm glad you like it but unfortunately I don't work for the dealer so I couldn't give you an exact answer. You can call American Heritage Motorcycles Chicago west directly and I'm sure they will be happy to help you out or you can browse sites like Revzilla or cruisercustomizing and look for scout pegs, to me they look like some Kuryakyn pegs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts