Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

01 or 02

Votes: 33 62.3%

Votes: 20 37.7%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
#1. I like the low bars and the blackwalls, I like the red trim on the engine too, but not diggin' it on the radiator and frame. Overall though its a good looking bike. The red frame trim seems to go better with the whitewalls. (y)

·
Premium Member
2020 Indian Scout Sixty
229 Posts
I like them both, but prefer #1 as is flows better to me. Not as “busy”. Just my 2cents.
You have a sweet ride either way!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Wow! Both bikes are great examples of bobbers, just with different flavors. #02 looks more like a bobber for “Show” with the ape hangers and whitewalls. #01 looks more like a bobber for “Go” with the low bars and blackwalls. Personally, I like #01 better - just prefer “Go” to “Show”, I guess - but both ‘looks’ are gorgeous. Congrats on building a great scoot.

·
Silver member
4,987 Posts
I lean toward # 2. However, I am not crazy about the radiator and frame. And not to excited by the shape of the apes. I like the overall profile with the apes, just not that trendy pointed bit on the top of the bars...

Reactions: Rolex23

·
Bronze member
2,176 Posts
I'm curious about the pipes

·
Registered
933 Posts
One. No contest. White walls look way out of place on a bike with that scheme. Apes look too laid back for aggressive design. Two physically looks slower and less vicious by comparison.

Reactions: Hairy and Rolex23
1 - 20 of 26 Posts