Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hollister Powersports is now offering Custom Painted Indian Motorcycle at the same price as stock paint. These are high Quality paint of your choice. Includes War bonnet on any bike. You choose your colors or pick from colors we have done in the past. We make no 2 bikes exactly the same. Extra details are extra including Gold Leaf, air brushing and detailed out War Bonnet. Below are just a couple options available.

HPS100115_08.jpg
hps052215_30.jpg
20151114_124953_resized.jpg
hps022616_04.jpg
View attachment 374998
vp4593338_1_large.jpg

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Beautiful bikes, Excellent paint jobs. You guys are setting the standard of what a true Indian Dealership should be. If I keep looking at those pics, I might have to buy another Indian.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Eric is one hell of a painter

·
Silver member
4,628 Posts
This is excellent! I wish my RM had the warbonnet on it, I certainly would of gone that route as well as with the red and cream paint that was not available on the 2017 bikes. The extra emissions on the CA bikes plus I imagine the higher taxes might outweigh going there to get one.

·
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This is excellent! I wish my RM had the warbonnet on it, I certainly would of gone that route as well as with the red and cream paint that was not available on the 2017 bikes. The extra emissions on the CA bikes plus I imagine the higher taxes might outweigh going there to get one.
Ride on out, I will have a War Bonnet tank ready for you when you get here. Just need to know what color to match, Swap when you get here..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts