Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some ideas for a personalized license plate for my Roadmaster.
It can have a max of 6 digits.
20200330_163201.jpg

·
Rider
2017 Springfield
962 Posts
I RIDE, MYRIDE, R1D1NG or variations there of
MY JOY, JOYOUS
OU812 (tribute).

Reactions: driver10

·
Rider
656 Posts
I'd bet all of the obvious ones would be taken already. Here in Michigan, you can check the availability of a vanity plate, I'd guess you could do the same there in Canada. If you named your bike, you could go with that... My bike's name is Phoenix (long story), and I ended up with PHNYX on the plate due to availability. Good luck in coming up with something.

·
Registered
95 Posts
The idea is that it is "personal" some name their bikes and some (like me) it is one of my nicknames. I have had a stem cell transplant from a donor in Germany. My DNA and blood type completely changed. So I picked up the nickname of Mutant. I could not get MUTNT but did get MTANT. I keep checking for MUTNT to become available. We only get five digits in my state.

So it comes down to your preference. When I see this color I think of MTCREM or MINTCR. Good luck and have fun with it. :)

·
Bronze member
1,587 Posts
No name ideas, but you can get creative with mixing-up numbers for letters -- like 3 for E, 4 for A, 8 for B, 1 for I, 5 for S, etc.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I put "IN D N" on mine. then again, as you can see.... sometimes it is what it is.

·
Founding Member / Distinguished
4,383 Posts
may want to trailer so it doesnt break down lol
Bringing yours back when we race for pinks lol
Where are you at near Salina I’ll come looking for you and I don’t want to hear no excuse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Bronze member
1,954 Posts
I could never make one of those that makes sense enough. Except the one and only I ever had on a car 30 years ago.
7 possible letters numbers
PLANETA meaning wandering star, because of my ’Space Coast’ childhood near Cape Canaveral FL.

Ever since then when I tried for something else it was either taken already or made no sense.

Trying to think what ETNHD means I see it as the movie ET in high definition.
I’m sure a lot of people don’t make sense of these things. Probably half the ones I ever see do, and I can’t be sure I have the same thing in mind as the person with the plate.
Of course maybe that’s part of the fun of the whole thing. I don’t know shrug
:cool::sneaky::)

·
Founding Member / Distinguished
4,383 Posts
I could never make one of those that makes sense enough. Except the one and only I ever had on a car 30 years ago.
7 possible letters numbers
PLANETA meaning wandering star, because of my ’Space Coast’ childhood near Cape Canaveral FL.

Ever since then when I tried for something else it was either taken already or made no sense.

Trying to think what ETNHD means I see it as the movie ET in high definition.
I’m sure a lot of people don’t make sense of these things. Probably half the ones I ever see do, and I can’t be sure I have the same thing in mind as the person with the plate.
Of course maybe that’s part of the fun of the whole thing. I don’t know shrug
:cool::sneaky::)
It’s says eating Harleys but when I get there he’s going to find out he’s bitten off more than he can chew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Bronze member
5,087 Posts
There's a thread on here somewhere with the title, Show my your custom plates, or something similar. That might give you some ideas.

The funniest personal plates I've ever seen was one day out driving and I came up behind and passed three HD motorcycles. It was obviously, Dad, Mum and Son. Dad's plate was WICKD1, Mum's plate was WICKD2, and son's plate was WICKDR.

And one time touring and stopping at a country pub for the night, another biker was there with this plate. I had to ask what it meant, which proved his point --- I had IQ nil. :)

He said he got it for when the coppers pull him over and he hopes they ask the same question.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts