Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you're looking for some U.S. made leather to outfit your Indians. PM me. I sell all types of leather to cover your bike from head to tail whether you're adding it for a custom look or just to protect your chrome work. Hit me up.

·
Super Moderator
4,857 Posts
Are you now providing tan leather Cody? I had previously emailed someone there and was told you guys were not selling any desert tan products.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you now providing tan leather Cody? I had previously emailed someone there and was told you guys were not selling any desert tan products.
Shuje - We do offer all kinds of colors, I don't know the exact dessert tan you're looking and we don't show everything that we can do on the site, so if there is piece that you want customized or a specific color you are looking for to be customized, we can certainly do it. We could also send you swatches of the different leathers for free so that you can see and feel the different leathers. Just let me know if you're interested.

·
Super Moderator
4,857 Posts
Shuje - We do offer all kinds of colors, I don't know the exact dessert tan you're looking and we don't show everything that we can do on the site, so if there is piece that you want customized or a specific color you are looking for to be customized, we can certainly do it. We could also send you swatches of the different leathers for free so that you can see and feel the different leathers. Just let me know if you're interested.
That's great to know Cody! The person I spoke to (email) originally indicated that tan was just too hard to match up due to all the shades and that is why black was "the" color. I'm glad you cleared that up!! :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's great to know Cody! The person I spoke to (email) originally indicated that tan was just too hard to match up due to all the shades and that is why black was "the" color. I'm glad you cleared that up!! :)

No problem Shuje. And if you can't get the answers you're looking for through email or phone with them, just contact me and I'll smack them around a bit and get you what you're looking for. Lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
I spoke to a nice young lady on the phone about a rear fender bib. Once I get back home and measure I plan to give you guys a call and set up an order. I also want tan

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Let me know when you're ready to buy and I'll get you a promo code for a discount Capt.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Let me know when you're ready to buy and I'll get you a promo code for a discount Capt.
It will be on Dec 5th, I will need time to get home from offshore and measure the correct length. I would like to purchase some matching concho's and have those sewn on....

·
Registered
70 Posts
I didn't see the 2015 Scout listed for your tank Bras. My jacket zipper is scratching the tank, so this is on my wish list before fall. Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts