Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I don’t think I’d be comfortable riding that around.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I would.

Not my fav color combo but damn it's super nice.
I’d put my bikini on and take a picture with it, but I have experience riding people’s artwork down the road. Invariably it eventually gets f’d up. So nowadays I’m a pick a stock color kinda guy. I know that these are toys and they’re meant to be enjoyed, but it still bugs me.

·
Silver member
5,032 Posts
That remiinds of Rey's 99. I could see him riding that beauty around!

Reactions: harleynot

·
Registered
111 Posts
That’s a beauty!! I would take that reflector off the fork, though. It’s the first thing I do when I buy my bikes, but it’s still beautiful.

·
Silver member
5,032 Posts
That’s a beauty!! I would take that reflector off the fork, though. It’s the first thing I do when I buy my bikes, but it’s still beautiful.
The dealer can't sell a new bike without the reflectors installed. At least, they could get in trouble if some told the state...

Reactions: Demolition Man

·
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I’d put my bikini on and take a picture with it, but I have experience riding people’s artwork down the road. Invariably it eventually gets f’d up. So nowadays I’m a pick a stock color kinda guy. I know that these are toys and they’re meant to be enjoyed, but it still bugs me.
What if you could get a color or colors of your choice for almost the same price with Custom seat and bags?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
What if you could get a color or colors of your choice for almost the same price with Custom seat and bags?
Oh the price isn’t what I’m talking about. What bothered me was just general wear and tear. Rock chips on custom paint are really irritating. When someone pours all those hours in to custom art it hurts to see it get damaged. I know that’s just the nature of it. It’s beautiful.

·
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My wife has a Hollister Chieftain, Harry is a dream to deal with, thanks Harry! Another beautiful bike, they need to post up some Challengers!
I'm waiting to do up a Challenger, Can't keep one around long enough to custom one out. Would like to Scallop one up like a redeemer on a Dark Horse CHallenger.
Hopefully soon

·
Registered
369 Posts
Came back for another look. Whoever buys this bike is going to spend alot of time thanking people for all the compliments they receive at stops.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts