Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just Incase people didn’t know about dean speed I thought I would show y’all some of the damn good work he can do. You can go with his off the shelf or he also dose custom work like the exhaust he’s doing for me. Still needs cerakote but it already looks sick. Dean Speed

·
Rider
756 Posts
Just Incase people didn’t know about dean speed I thought I would show y’all some of the damn good work he can do. You can go with his off the shelf or he also dose custom work like the exhaust he’s doing for me. Still needs cerakote but it already looks sick. Dean Speed View attachment 584401 View attachment 584402 View attachment 584403
That a good idea adding the collector turnout to the 12 gauge pipes he makes. I like how it points right at the “ lady’s car driver window ...” nice touch MYKHA “ I’ll take one...warped Of course.

·
Bronze member
1,453 Posts
Don't you guys have noise laws?

Running that in Australia will have you put off the road quicker than farting in a copper's face!

·
Bronze member
1,453 Posts
I’m live in Oklahoma so basically no
Sweet!!

in West Australia they're not too bad providing you don't draw attention to yourself they tend to ignore you

I've heard I've heard from friends that in Queensland the police actively set up roadblocks just to check exhaust noises on cars and motorbikes, 85 to 94 decibel measured 1m back, 50cm off to the side (if I'm remembering right)

·
Rider
756 Posts
Don't you guys have noise laws?

Running that in Australia will have you put off the road quicker than farting in a copper's face!
NOPE,, No noise law, loud pipes save lives, bald eagles gotta sing,, rattle snakes on the side of the road rattle to the sound of thunder.. most of us old school bikers can’t hear anyway,, SO,, “LET FREEDOM RING”

·
Bronze member
1,453 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts