Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

How anyone installed these on their bike? Looks like a new product. It replaces the whole turn signal housing, not just the rear lens portion.

Wile E

·
Rider
1,579 Posts
I’ve had experience with this company from owning a HD and these guys are legit. Good quality products and easy working diagrams along with install videos. They will honor a warranty issue and their stuff plain works. I’m hesitant to tap into Indian wire harnesses but this is plug n play so no worries.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I just bought them and hope to get them installed this week. They were on display in Daytona and were impressive, but really disappointed they didn’t have anything in stock for Indian, only Harley, so I ordered from their website. I’ll try and get before & after photos to post.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Do these work on the chieftain dark horse? I put in the fitment thing and it said "maybe" for fitment.

·
Registered
72 Posts

How anyone installed these on their bike? Looks like a new product. It replaces the whole turn signal housing, not just the rear lens portion.

Wile E

View attachment 579761

Wile E

View attachment 579761
I have their pro line in front and the back. Love them, great company. Had one of the lens fall out, actually was my fault. They covered it. Their products are really good. Used them on 2 Indian bikes .

Wile E

View attachment 579761

1 - 10 of 10 Posts