Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed the CD white/amber program turn signals ( for Indian Springfield). Just filed down the inside of the black turn signal stem. Once I installed the new lights, it is recommended you remove your headlight ( via 4 screws) and run the wiring harness up to the top of the headlight opening. Follow the directions to connect the left/right CD harness together and then connect one of the connections to the war bonnet connector. You will have one extra connector to dangle free. Turn on and test... pretty easy after the second time to install,, lol.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Would you have the CD part number? Did you change the lens/light cluster or the whole housing?

Thanks for any info

David

·
Bronze member
2,215 Posts
I had CD LED white/amber turns on my HD, good product. Worked great as a flood light at night.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You will need to file the inside of the black turn signal stalk (there is a lip that needs to be flush to make the actual chrome or black turn signal module fit flush). The custom dynamics deal is a whole part,,just undo the old oval turn signal and replace with the new one, then re attach after you run all the wiring,,, it is truly plug and play , the directions are decent.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Had the same CD turn signals installed on my '19 Chieftain, and love how bright they are. Now, waiting for CD to come out with some good rear light options for the Chieftain. Also had the new Indian Adaptive Headlight installed . . . not cheap, but much brighter than the stock headlight.

·
Rider
437 Posts

·
Rider
437 Posts
Had the same CD turn signals installed on my '19 Chieftain, and love how bright they are. Now, waiting for CD to come out with some good rear light options for the Chieftain. Also had the new Indian Adaptive Headlight installed . . . not cheap, but much brighter than the stock headlight. View attachment 611514

1 - 15 of 15 Posts