Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Founding member / platinum
10,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered this badge this morning since I now know my serial number!

Please let me know if you like this.... <VBG>
It is shown approx full size!

badge.aspx.png

It will be about 4 weeks before it arrives from company since it is totally custom made.
It will find it's home on my tank (?) when it arrives!

·
Registered
181 Posts

View attachment 4128

It will be about 4 weeks before it arrives from company since it is totally custom made.
Very nice item, RB. Well done.

·
Registered
430 Posts

View attachment 4128

LEO? Retired?

·
Registered
656 Posts
Retired for me Sheriff's Office - Where did you order your badge from? Do they do a star design?

·
10,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Retired for me Sheriff's Office - Where did you order your badge from? Do they do a star design?
Just order them through your local department letterheads if you can find a friendly soul to help you in the department.

Fill out order form in their badge catalog and have the secretary (?) send the order in on the department letterhead.
Mine was about $142.00!
Local Sheriff departments are usually easier getting along with the public on odd ball requests as long as you explain to their satisfaction your not up to mischief! <VBG>

·
10,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good news, I was told Friday that the badge would not be in until Feb. the 6th! It came in today's mail!
badges 2015-01-26 005.JPG badges 2015-01-26 002.JPG

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
RBinTEX said:
Cindy, who did you order from?
No order yet. The Sheriff's office just switched some personnel since a new Sheriff has taken office so I have to get with the new admin to work things out.

·
10,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No order yet. The Sheriff's office just switched some personnel since a new Sheriff has taken office so I have to get with the new admin to work things out.

Well, let me know, I may know a short cut around them. OK?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Confused...can anyone get these badges??

·
Registered
88 Posts
That have a Scout of course....

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
You can get a custom badge at this link, there are several places online where you can design and build a badge.

As long as you state and do not use any type of "Official Badge" that states you are some Public Official, they can make you a custom badge, I have had a few made in the past. Read thier disclaim and requirements on their website.

http://www.agentgearusa.com/

·
Registered
88 Posts
Thanks....post some pics when mounted on your tank...

·
Super Moderator
5,861 Posts
You can get a custom badge at this link, there are several places online where you can design and build a badge.

As long as you state and do not use any type of "Official Badge" that states you are some Public Official, they can make you a custom badge, I have had a few made in the past. Read thier disclaim and requirements on their website.

http://www.agentgearusa.com/
Now this is too cool. You can custom order your own design (round badge, let's say) and use to mount on the gas caps. Expensive, but very cool. Thanks for the link!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts