Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
I was going to wait and post this when it was mounted back on the bike. Too excited not to share. Just had it delivered this morning. It's for my 2016 Chief Vintage Willow Green/Ivory Cream.

View attachment 575895 View attachment 575896
That's what I call a 'piece de resistance' . Congratulations on this beautiful airbrush artwork and paintjob. It suits the style of the bike nicely. Show us a picture when it is mounted on the bike again?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Who is she?
The pinups are from the hand of Alberto Vargas. Very famous artist from the 40s. He did a gatefold each month in Esquire magazine during the WWII years. A bunch of them were painted as noseart on bombers during the war.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Beautiful work. I would be honored to display that type of art on my bike.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
401 Posts
Very nice work, have a soft spot for Vargas pin-up art, he was a master, that's going to look pretty sick on your Indian Sir!

:cool:

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
My favorite feature is that the sides are different. When I had custom paint on my Deuce, i had the ghost flames made non symmetrical. Nice work. apparently it was cold in Canada when it was painted.

·
Registered
15 Posts
That is some of the best art work I have seen on a Indian since 14. I'd say even better then some of the work coming out of Gregory Polaris.... And Rob does some of the best work I have ever seen! But this is just stunning, congrats and keep looky loos away from it at stops!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here are some pictures with the tank mounted on the bike. I am beyond thrilled with the way this all came out. Bevin Finlay, the airbrush artist, did an absolutely spectacular job on this.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts