Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my custom, one of a kind Indian Scout Flat Tracker build. Bike itself is a 2016 Indian Scout. Currently has 99 miles on it. Bike was bought in pristine condition, clear title, zero issues. This build has been a labor of love over the past year in collaboration with American Motorcycle Trading Company in Bedford Texas. It was originally a black OEM Indian Scout, and was stripped down to the frame and motor for this build. As a big American Flat Track fan, this bike has been a dream of mine for a long time. I have dreamed of having a streetable flat track racer since I was a kid. Unfortunately, just as it got finished I found out I am going overseas for 2 years - and this thing needs to be RIDDEN and appreciated, not stuffed away in a storage unit. Absolute thoroughbred of a bike, it is built and tuned to RUN. The complete build list is below, and no expense was spared on this project:

RSD Flat Tracker Kit
  • Seat
  • Modified seat pan
  • New subframe
  • Side number plates
  • Belt tensioner
  • Rectifier relocator
  • Shock relocators
Custom fabricated slim fuel tank
Custom matte paint and powder coat on all exposed metal
Renthal ProTaper handlebars
RSD Pullback Riser
Thresh grips
RSD Gauge relocation kit
19” 10 spoke flat track race wheels
Dunlop Flat Track race tires
Custom front and rear hubs
RSD Mid Controls
Spiegler stainless steel braided brake lines
RSD belt guard
RSD Pulley covers
DynoJet PVCX Tuner
Zippers MaxFlow Intake
Progressive 970 Series Piggyback shocks
Ohlins M35 Front Spring kit
Barnett Clutch
Stainless Two Brothers exhaust with custom stainless downpipes and wraps
LED rear tail light

This bike is absolutely incredible, and you can be guaranteed you will not see anything else like it on the road. It gets attention everywhere. $22,000 OBO - Serious inquiries only please, no trades. Located in Fort Worth, Texas.

E128850D-CD5B-4057-95B5-F3AA61A8A2C8.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts