Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

Cush Drive Question

353 6
Wonder if these are the same size ours uses. It would be nice to upgrade them to a better material. Never seen many things reporting on this but I would assume it may feel more like a chain and less like a belt in some ways with less of a rubber feel using the poly. Here is the link to the product I saw. Polyurethane Cush Drive Rubber (5 Pack) H-D Touring (09-20) and XG 500/750 (15-20)
Thoughts?
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2022 Indian Scout Bobber (ABS)
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here’s a pic of the IM Cush drive. It seems they are configured differently.
I see what you mean but thought the Scout Bobber cush looked differently and having a hard time remembering. I thought when I ordered my wheels the guys mentioned they were providing the cush part of it without the rubber and that it was the same size as a HD on some level. I may have heard wrong. But I wonder if we can find a poly version from someone.

· Registered
2022 Indian Scout Bobber (ABS)
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is this the latest 'must have' that nobody 'really needs?' This is going to be a loooong Winter, I just know it already! 😇🤣🤣
Haha. I get product jealousy...If it is made for another brand of bike I say why doesn't Indian owners have that option, then my brain starts working overtime to try and figure out a way. I know not really a "needed" item but it is too damn cold out here to do anything else. So I dream about all the ways I can make myself broke spending my money on a bike I ride 1/2 a year if I am lucky. My brain never stops, be prepared! haha.

Reactions: K9F

· Rider
March 2022 ROTM Winner
2,724 Posts
As stated elsewhere Frank I love spending other people's money. I can think of a plethora of other motorcycle paraphernalia you could spend it on. A 'cushdrive' would never have featured even if my life had depended on it!
🤣
Understandable with a wheel swap it may have arisen though.

Reactions: Frank White
1 - 7 of 7 Posts