Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is The answer. Customer service sent me these (4) oil change kits as part of an agreement. I had already got the dealer to throw in (2) oil change kits as part of the negotiation/sale of my Scout. Now you know. I suspect they are the Vendor for all of Polaris lubricants, maybe coolant too.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Here is The answer. Customer service sent me these (4) oil change kits as part of an agreement. I had already got the dealer to throw in (2) oil change kits as part of the negotiation/sale of my Scout. Now you know. I suspect they are the Vendor for all of Polaris lubricants, maybe coolant too.
Thanks. I went to their site and they don't list the Scout's viscosity to the general public. I'm sure that's no surprise.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Lube-Tech offers motorcycle oil for 2-stroke, 4-stroke, off-road, cruiser, road bike and superbike applications. Lube-Tech can blend oil to work for any motorcycle application including V-Twin, racing and Japanese manufacturers such as Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki and Yamaha. Lube-Tech motorcycle formulas meet and exceed API SJ SL and even SM and SN without friction modifier as well as JASO MA, JASO MA2. Weights include 10W-30, 10W-40, 15W-60, 20W-40, 20W-50 and customized viscosities.

• 2-cycle oil
  • 4-cycle oil
  • Oil change kits
  • Transmission lubricants
  • Gearbox lubricants
  • Chain lube
  • Breake fluid
  • Suspension fluids (Fork and shock oils)
  • Antifreeze / Coolants
  • Fuel treatments
  • Cleaners and chemicals

·
Registered
8,005 Posts
Lube-Tech offers motorcycle oil for 2-stroke, 4-stroke, off-road, cruiser, road bike and superbike applications. Lube-Tech can blend oil to work for any motorcycle application including V-Twin, racing and Japanese manufacturers such as Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki and Yamaha. Lube-Tech motorcycle formulas meet and exceed API SJ SL and even SM and SN without friction modifier as well as JASO MA, JASO MA2. Weights include 10W-30, 10W-40, 15W-60, 20W-40, 20W-50 and customized viscosities.

• 2-cycle oil
  • 4-cycle oil
  • Oil change kits
  • Transmission lubricants
  • Gearbox lubricants
  • Chain lube
  • Breake fluid
  • Suspension fluids (Fork and shock oils)
  • Antifreeze / Coolants
  • Fuel treatments
  • Cleaners and chemicals
And they do private labeling. Good find by the OP.

·
Rider
974 Posts
Yes, they are a blender that does a lot of business in the PCMO (Passenger Car Motor Oil) market. I believe they also are privately held too....

·
Registered
291 Posts
Why are these dates on the pick list so old? And an even older hand written date ?

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Why are these dates on the pick list so old? And an even older hand written date ?
I bought my Scout in Oct 2017. I had an issue with my bike that I had to correct myself. I raised hell w/Indian customer service. We went back/ forth for couple of months. They found me to be right on the issue. For my troubles they agreed to send me (4) Indian oil change kits ( just like you buy at the dealer in a box w15-60 Indian syn oil, an oil filter and two copper crush washers). When the kits were delivered to my house, this was the paperwork inside. The hand written note I taped on the invoice date was when I bought my bike, not the date I got the oil kits.. just the way I wrote the note. I have posted this same pic before in the past when someone asked where Indian oil came from.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I bought my Scout in Oct 2017. I had an issue with my bike that I had to correct myself. I raised hell w/Indian customer service. We went back/ forth for couple of months. They found me to be right on the issue. For my troubles they agreed to send me (4) Indian oil change kits ( just like you buy at the dealer in a box w15-60 Indian syn oil, an oil filter and two copper crush washers). When the kits were delivered to my house, this was the paperwork inside. The hand written note I taped on the invoice date was when I bought my bike, not the date I got the oil kits.. just the way I wrote the note. I have posted this same pic before in the past when someone asked where Indian oil came from.
Okay, I'll try to keep up better in the future.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts