Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

Crusher Maverick pipes now offered by IndianAftermarket.com

3K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  stevo68 
#1 ·
These pipes look and sound great. I recently heard a set on a Scout Sixty and was very impressed. So much so I became a dealer for Kuryakyn and Crusher (same company). They are available at www.IndianAftermarket.com. I think this is one of the best choices for exhaust for the Scout.
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Automotive tire
Auto part Disc brake Vehicle Wheel Tire

See less See more
#11 ·
These look VERY nice! :cool:[/

Be very careful with cleaning of these pipes. The chrome is extremely soft. Used oven cleaner and a soft cotton rag to clean off some boot melt applying the oven cleaner to the rag then to the hot pipe. Took the mark off but left 3 deep permanent scratches in the chrome that are starting to rust. Next time I will pay more for better quality. I had Cobra pipes for 10 yrs on my last bike and never had a problem with the chrome. Live and learn...

#7 ·
I will make a video soon and post it. I think you can find other videos on YouTube also. Anyway, it is loud and deep but not obnoxious. I was surprised out deep the sound was. It sounded like the motor was bigger.
I agree. I am not a fan of obnoxiously loud pipes but I went out on Youtube and found a couple sound clips. IMHO these pipes give it a very nice sound!

#9 ·
I agree with Marcus, loud and deep, but not obnoxious.

A cold start in the garage is going to seem crazy loud, but once warmed up out in open space, I think they strike a nice balance.

You can control your volume level with your throttle and RPM range. If I wanna be heard, I'll crack the throttle and wind out the gears a little more. If I want to remain a little more discrete (entering my neighborhood late at night) I will keep lower RPMs and go easy on the throttle.

When I want alert a car of my presence, I will pull the clutch and snap the throttle, and that will usually get their attention.

Out on the roadway, these pipes are my voice when I need to scream out to other motorist "hey, I'm here, don't pull out in front of me"

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.