Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any pictures of the crotch cooler with the different thread options? I'm trying to decide if the red is the one I want to get to finish up a few last minute projects before riding season gets here.

Thanks Merle

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Great product and the quality of craftsmanship is top notch. I want to get a belt for my Indian Buckle from them
IMG_0368.JPG

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
For what it is worth, I put the new heat deflectors on from kuryakin and I see no value in them unless you want your seat hotter! One vibrates like a hummingbird and they were put on by the dealer. I thought I liked the look better since I hate covering the motor but if they don't work what's the point.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
And a closeup

>--------> >--------> >-------->

Live Free and Die Well

·
Registered
478 Posts
2.jpg
late to the thread, I have the red stitching to try to match the bike color but in hindsight the white stitching would go better with the rest of the black leather -- studs help.

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Any pictures of the crotch cooler with the different thread options? I'm trying to decide if the red is the one I want to get to finish up a few last minute projects before riding season gets here.

Thanks Merle
Not sure. I can live with the color difference with my Tan roadmaster seat. Since I have a black bike I was wondering if anyone has tried to use a black crotch cooler on their black bike with tan seat?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts