Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New to this site. Riding since I was 16.....Been a few years but I'm back and never been happier with my new vintage. Rode a few Harley's..... Nothing better than this vintage. Having said that, I'm taking a couple or 3 weeks in June or July to slow ride to Sacramento to visit my two sons and returning. Wondering if anyone one would be interested in riding along side for the esthetics of this country. I rode across several times, it never gets boring or old....

·
Rider
413 Posts
Where is your starting point and the route you plan to take? I would be interested in riding along a ways, or showing you some of the local sights, if your going to be close by.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where is your starting point and the route you plan to take? I would be interested in riding along a ways, or showing you some of the local sights, if your going to be close by.
Thanks and I apologise, I was in a hurry. I'm currently in Raleigh Durham NC area for 15 yrs, starting from here. The route will be anyway but interstate where it can be avoided. The sleep stops will be some camping, some motel, both of which are not a show stopper. If there are strictly motel riders, I'm good with that. I'm open to most any route that anyone wants to tag along....Also open to starting dates within those 2 months. My calendar is open, I just know, I'm going....haha

·
Rider
413 Posts
I live in NE Oklahoma, and as you can see by my signature I'm on Highway 66. I have a cabin by the pond you could stay in and I'd show you the sights and some of the original 66 road if you came this way. Maybe even lead you down 66 to OKC.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts