Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Founding member / Distinguished
1,956 Posts
If your crotch can't take at least 200 degrees, you ain't no man!

·
Texas Hill Country
4,697 Posts
I thought this was gonna be about crotch crickets.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I'm not a big fan of the look of engine cooler flaps. I'm going to make some kind of insulated leather piece to attach to my trousers. Could be tie on or Velcro attachment that can be removed fast. Cheap and quick as they say.

·
Registered
425 Posts
My boss got one for his Harley, and I suggested it to a few guys with Chieftains, but I didn't know they had them for Indian yet. He said that it is much better with good ol' Captain Itchy.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Over the weekend we were on a ride with over 200 other bikes. When going through a town and all of the traffic lights and slow moving traffic to boot I swear I smelled roasting nuts. nuts.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: FlacoReyna

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have no problem admitting that the heat from the engine was pretty uncomfortable for me. I have these on my bike now, and they are worth twice the price you pay for them, no doubt. Super high quality, and the way it improves the ride comfort makes it a no brainer for me. It gets pretty hot in Tennessee, and I will take all the help I can get to remain as comfortable as possible.

·
Founding member / distinguished
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's interesting that this old dinosaur thread came up. I put the FP True Duals on and freed up the intake. Now the bike is much cooler and I removed the Crotch Cooler.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I recently bought the Kuryakyn equivalent.... I have yet to install them, but hope that they cut down some of the heat.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts