Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Rider
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how Craig is doing?
He is in my thoughts and hope all turned out well for him. His last post I had seen days late (dont know why) and sitting here just worried in general not hearing anything anywhere
If anyone knows anything please post

·
Bronze member
2,223 Posts
As he had announced the operation went well. The therapy is tough on the body and causes nausea and exhaustment.

I had a very short email conversation a few days back.
Positive: he answered!
Indicative for the exhaustment: the reply was short. Usually we have longer chats.

Right now we should not be too pushy on him. Wife and family are around and pretty sure a few close friends are near and following up.

Keep up all the prayers and good whishes for a speedy recovery ... and give him some space! (I would say)

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

·
Registered
107 Posts
Does anyone know how Craig is doing?
He is in my thoughts and hope all turned out well for him. His last post I had seen days late (dont know why) and sitting here just worried in general not hearing anything anywhere
If anyone knows anything please post
I recently donated on his blog website to help out with bills or whatever extra support he will need. He sent me a appreciative email the next day. If you guys are able to, please donate to help this selfless guy out

·
Registered
99 chief , 18 roadmaster, 07 roadking, 15 softail
75 Posts
I recently donated on his blog website to help out with bills or whatever extra support he will need. He sent me a appreciative email the next day. If you guys are able to, please donate to help this selfless guy out
What is his website/blog ? I didn't know he had a website. I'd be glad to help out.

·
Bronze member
2,165 Posts
Done, thanks for the link. Get well Craig!

Reactions: Cempty and cmoalem

·
Registered
88 Posts
Glad I saw this thread . . . had no idea Craig was going through medical issues. Thoughts and prayers for a full and speedy recovery.

·
Registered
99 chief , 18 roadmaster, 07 roadking, 15 softail
75 Posts
Donation sent,get well soon. And like I said in the message there,some day I may be bugging you for a tune or 2 🤙

1 - 12 of 12 Posts