1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Early joiner
222 Posts
Take this with a grain of salt. In fairness there's other Drs around the country doing similar treatments with similar success.

View attachment 581676

Doctor Claims To Have New Solution For Treating Coronavirus

View attachment 581676
Take this with a grain of salt. In fairness there's other Drs around the country doing similar treatments with similar success.

View attachment 581676

Doctor Claims To Have New Solution For Treating Coronavirus

View attachment 581676
Does this guy have a compound in Oregon or in Ft Worth TX?

·
Bronze member
2,160 Posts

·
Senior member / gold
6,228 Posts
The articles I have read, and the interviews I have seen with Dr. Oz, there is great hope in this treatment course. The hydroxychloroquine is a known successful drug in the cure for malaria, and so far, the emergency treatments are nothing short of miraculous... from death's door to walking out of the hospital in 3 to 4 days. KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED AND SAY A PRAYER TO WHATEVER GOD YOU BELIEVE IN!!!

·
Platinum member / aka Husky Davidson. 10/09/14
1,619 Posts
The articles I have read, and the interviews I have seen with Dr. Oz, there is great hope in this treatment course. The hydroxychloroquine is a known successful drug in the cure for malaria, and so far, the emergency treatments are nothing short of miraculous... from death's door to walking out of the hospital in 3 to 4 days. KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED AND SAY A PRAYER TO WHATEVER GOD YOU BELIEVE IN!!!
I don’t get all the pessimism or lack of positive stories in the media.. it’s been working.. Israel is donating 10 million doses over the next 60 days..
Manufacturers are gearing up to produce more..
Taking the high percentage of death out of the equation we should all be going back to work soon.

·
Bronze member
2,520 Posts
more and more interviews are asking these Dr's if they would take the treatment themselves or give it to a family member... the answer has been Yes.. even Dr. Fauci (sp)…

·
Bronze member
2,520 Posts
I don’t get all the pessimism or lack of positive stories in the media.. it’s been working.. Israel is donating 10 million doses over the next 60 days..
Manufacturers are gearing up to produce more..
Taking the high percentage of death out of the equation we should all be going back to work soon.
because Trump is all for it... they can't even put aside their hatred during a pandemic... which proves one of two things. 1. this isn't as bad as everyone says it is (totally not true IMO) 2. they just don't care about America or it's citizens as long as they can damage Trump at all costs..

·
Silver member
3,142 Posts
Saw on FOX that some dipshit died after giving himself a dose of some kind of fish tank cleaner. Yep, you read that right... fish tank cleaner. Apparently the cleaner had a name similar to the malaria drug referred to in the previous posts, but it weren't even close lol. The lame stream media jumped on the death story, and blamed the death on the Prez.

note to self.... do not ingest fish tank cleaner :giggle:

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK, WTF happened to my reply?
I read it. The author's main point is this needs further study, which most agree on since most reports of this treatment working are not lab-controlled studies.

I found this interesting, indeed buried at the bottom after all the author's actual objections was this:

"So, could hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine be effective drugs to treat and/or prevent COVID-19? Sure, it’s possible. There’s a plausible mechanism by which the drugs could inhibit viral replication (several, actually), plus in vitro evidence of antiviral activity. On the other hand, caution is definitely indicated, as Dr. Raoult notes:"

As more people are given this treatment due to its visibility, we should know by end of April if it has any effectiveness, even if anecdotally.

Also -

My nephew found this article regarding Dr Zelenko and the treatment he's using pre-acute.
I found it refreshingly non-polarizing if you ignore the obvious click-bait title.

This doctor was already treating patients with Trump’s ‘gift from God’ drug - before FDA approval

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
because Trump is all for it... they can't even put aside their hatred during a pandemic... which proves one of two things. 1. this isn't as bad as everyone says it is (totally not true IMO) 2. they just don't care about America or it's citizens as long as they can damage Trump at all costs..
I understand your frustration but I'm holding out hope we can keep this thread non-partisan.

·
Super Moderator
4,708 Posts
Saw on FOX that some dipshit died after giving himself a dose of some kind of fish tank cleaner. Yep, you read that right... fish tank cleaner. Apparently the cleaner had a name similar to the malaria drug referred to in the previous posts, but it weren't even close lol. The lame stream media jumped on the death story, and blamed the death on the Prez.

note to self.... do not ingest fish tank cleaner :giggle:
I seen the same story but on CNN, however they indicated the guys death was the President's fault because he indicated that chloroquine appeared to be working to cure the virus.

Do Not ingest fish tank cleaner people!!

·
Silver member
3,142 Posts
I seen the same story but on CNN, however they indicated the guys death was the President's fault because he indicated that chloroquine appeared to be working to cure the virus.

Do Not ingest fish tank cleaner people!!

As I understood the story, the tank cleaner is a different chemical and has a different spelling.
No matter, not worth splitting hairs over. As we agree on..... Do Not ingest fish tank cleaner people!!

·
Registered
524 Posts
If I could get my hands on it (the combo), I'd think about taking it now. I know that they are also looking at using it prophylactically with first responders. The shit's been around for 70 years, it ain't gonna hurt you.

But more than that, I'm relying on the systems that my body has built up after teaching in public high schools for 38 years, not washing my hands 27 times a day, and retiring with about 250 sick days left in the bank.

BD

·
Bronze member
2,086 Posts
Fish tank cleaner, huh ?
So, it's a guaranteed cure ?

Apparently, for all ailments ?

·
Silver member
3,975 Posts
If I could get my hands on it (the combo), I'd think about taking it now.
Big "why?" for you: If it works, it only works to treat it, not to prevent it afaik. So if you don't have Covid-19, it's totally useless for you. And if you come into contact with someone who has Covid-19 later, you still get it.

unless of course, you already have Corona....

Btw, we know nothing about dosage even if it does work.

I'd be very careful.

·
Banned
2,788 Posts
Fish tank cleaner, huh ?
So, it's a guaranteed cure ?

Apparently, for all ailments ?
This is correct. However you must be a fish for your statement to be true. Slight drawback.
I'll stick with Vitamin C & Elderbery instead of running to PETCO for my ailments.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Clinical trials are used to determine a drug’s efficacy, safety (including contraindications), and identity side effects. These malaria drugs have been around for a long time. So to me that suggests the safety and side effects are well established. What is not known is the efficacy of these drugs with regards to this coronavirus. So, why not use these drugs now (within current safety guidelines, of course) and see what happens? Seems like the downside risks are very low and the upside benefits are beyond tremendous.

·
Platinum member / aka Husky Davidson. 10/09/14
1,619 Posts
Like the doctor said it’s a no-brainer..
Many surgical techniques of today were developed during war time.. Doctors didn’t have time or had text book techniques for the horrors of war.. They developed them out of necessity to save lives.
I’d say this virus is a war on us.. Like surgeons during war we don’t have the luxury to jump through all the hoops to get treatment to the victims.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts