Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bought a cover for there Scout. Looking for one that will fit nicely. Also when I get my Scout will probably install short windshield.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Has anyone bought a cover for there Scout. Looking for one that will fit nicely. Also when I get my Scout will probably install short windshield.
Hey, here is a pic of the best cover, comes with Indian logo, Model and Serial numbers on it are a bonus :)
PC270772.JPG

·
Registered
656 Posts
Cool - wonder if I can get my dealer to do the same.. will have to put a bug in her ear that I want it!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hey, here is a pic of the best cover, comes with Indian logo, Model and Serial numbers on it are a bonus :) View attachment 4497
Perfect! I had already asked the dealer to save the crate cover for me as I had planned to just mount it on the wall of the Scout's parking space as part of my mancave, but this is a good idea too. Might have to re-think the application.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hey, here is a pic of the best cover, comes with Indian logo, Model and Serial numbers on it are a bonus :) View attachment 4497
nah....took it off, looks to good. May save it, put it over it before I die and hide it in my barn for my great grandkids like Red Barchetta

Reactions: Trapper

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Since I work 12 hour nights I wanted a cover to keep dew and junk off of it. So I bought a universal half cover for a large cruiser type. It doesn't really fit good. I will have to search for one made for the Scout.

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Since I work 12 hour nights I wanted a cover to keep dew and junk off of it. So I bought a universal half cover for a large cruiser type. It doesn't really fit good. I will have to search for one made for the Scout.
I have seen the half cover & like it. Plan to buy it.

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
You guys would laugh, I have my Vintage covered with my Harley bike cover. When I travel I plan to keep using it. That way the Indian is disguised so no one will want to steal it.
I like the way you think...i am afraid to leave my bike in the parking lot overnight or even take it to see a 2 hour movie. I think an old cover would be excellent, something old looking and dirty

·
Registered
181 Posts
Emailed my dealer and she said they would save my crate cover! Now if the bike would ever show up for me to enjoy the cover :oops: I mean the bike!!
Hey Cindy, I had my dealer save the crate cover too. It'll make an interesting shop wall decoration. Since the sign-up for first run Scouts is over, I also talked the dealer into giving me the "First Run Scout, Reserve Yours Today!" sign that was posted on his front door. It wasn't going to do him any good anymore, so I'm just going to frame it for the wall. Free is good. Still waiting for accessories and spring.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I called the dealer about getting to keep the transportation cover for my Scout which hasn't even shipped yet but they aren't sure...... WHY NOT? I mean , they will probably just throw it away otherwise

·
Registered
181 Posts
I called the dealer about getting to keep the transportation cover for my Scout which hasn't even shipped yet but they aren't sure...... WHY NOT? I mean , they will probably just throw it away otherwise
Tell them you paid for it, so it's yours anyway. Even my dealer, who is not the easiest to work with, saved it and had it all neatly folded in a box without an argument. Why wouldn't they want a happy customer? Not to mention good will and good advertising.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts