Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to remove the passenger pegs from my Challenger as I'll never had a passenger, and occasionally I'll bump my leg into them.

I'm wondering if anyone has come up with a cover for the mount once the pegs have been removed, similar to the covers you remove when installing the rear saddlebag bar mounts.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2020 Indian Challenger
1,298 Posts
I wonder if one of the rear crash bar fillers would work. I have mine off but I have passenger floorboards on so it's difficult to tell.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Here you go...

I have the black ones mounted on my 15 Chieftain.

Reactions: HyeHog

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the black ones mounted on my 15 Chieftain.
Interesting, thank you. Do we know if they'll work on a Challenger? I don't know if they're the same between the thunderstroke and and Challenger models.

·
Registered
154 Posts
No, don't know if they will work with the Challenger...sorry, missed that portion of your original post.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Awesome.. time to order a set.

Thank you!
These do fit the Challenger. I ordered them(black), got them in 3 days!! Excellent service, and they fit in and bolt right up, I have a DarkHorse, the bolts they send are chrome, so I just used the my black ones from the bike. Looks good!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Ok, so a solo seat to go along with those covers would make the Challenger look even more amazing. Do the Challengers have mounting for a solo seat?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ok, so a solo seat to go along with those covers would make the Challenger look even more amazing. Do the Challengers have mounting for a solo seat?
AS of now Indian does not make a solo seat for the Challenger. You might find one aftermarket tho, since a few companies are starting to make accessories for the Challenger. From what I've noticed Challenger has a unique mounting system for the seat. To me, very simple but different from even the other Indian road bikes. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts