Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently picked up a trailer for my 17RM and I'm looking for some paint designs/layouts so that I can get this trailer to match up with the RM.
Photos are at purchase and then after stripping the junk paint that was on the trailer. Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire Automotive exterior
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
236 Posts
Are you trying to match design or something to compliment it. I would just copy the same as bike.

Reactions: Micmac

·
Registered
236 Posts
Exactly like I would have done. Looks great.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hard to believe I started this project over a week ago, but thanks to those who replied and viewed. Just thought I'd throw out the "almost" final job....still have some side marker lamps and rear spoiler/third brake light to install, but I have most of the winter for that.
Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Car Tire

Attachments

·
Registered
99 chief , 18 roadmaster, 07 roadking, 15 softail
80 Posts
Looks sweet,I have the same bike and color scheme. I'm curious how the trailer hitch attaches to the bike frame

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Haven't installed it yet, still awaiting "Rivco" sub harness that is allegedly back ordered, want to do the wiring and hitch install at the same time. I honestly don't know where it attaches, but looks like it uses the exhaust/muffler mounts are part of it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts