Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally figured out why Indian accessories are a tad high. It's the cool boxes they come in! Have 4 boxes and just can't bring myself to throw em out, just damn nice! Gonna need a box for my boxes.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Like the tag in your avatar:)

·
Registered
435 Posts
I used the boxes for Christmas. Fill them with Indian vests and tshirts for my wife and her sister. Was a brilliant idea.

·
Super Moderator
4,887 Posts
Finally figured out why Indian accessories are a tad high. It's the cool boxes they come in! Have 4 boxes and just can't bring myself to throw em out, just damn nice! Gonna need a box for my boxes.
Agreed, Indian didn't skimp on the packaging.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2,047 Posts
Good morning Folks,

Waiting for an ice storm to hit, maybe up to 5 inches of snow here in the mountains by morning, so stayed home today; black ice on a motorcycle is no fun. Cooking chili con carne, a big pot of pinto beans, and keeping the coffee hot.

Indian's packaging and promotional materials are great, very classy and well done. I saved the box my clock arrived in and am using it to save the magazine reviews/features, Christmas cards, and other things I have received from Indian. On a day like this, when I can't ride, its fun to open it up and look the stuff over.

--- Randall

1 - 6 of 6 Posts